OUR CORPORATE BACKGROUND
- Women-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business
- Strong back-office focus on collaboration and teamwork
- Headquartered near Washington, D.C.
- Strong performance in advanced Systems Engineering, Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design and implementation, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Research and Analysis for Policy, Technology, and Energy, full Systems Lifecycle Management (gap analysis, legacy systems migration, systems development, IT subject matter expertise, cloud computing, quality assurance (QA), and information assurance (IA) and vulnerability assessments
- An industry leader in energy management and renewable energy systems and solutions including solar, wind, geothermal, micro-hydro and hybrid systems.
- Renewable Technology Systems Integration from inception through design, procurement, installation and maintenance.
- Certified Energy Managers (CEMS) and LEED AP-certified Professionals on staff
- Employees with Key Certifications across lines of business (i.e., CISSP, PMP, MBCP, MCP, etc.)
- Utilization of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)